in our traditional irish pub. Situated in the heart of the Burren, 20mns drive to the Cliffs of Moher, Vaughan's Pub is County Clare oldest and most famous traditional Irish pub. With Céili Dancing twice a week all year round, group facilities, food served daily and hostel next door, here is your perfect stay in West Ireland.
- Traditional irish food
- Accommodation next door
- Group & buses facilities for brunch, lunch, or dinner
- Famous place for music and dancing in the west of Ireland
- Weddings & parties venue and facilities
- Perfect Cliffs of Moher break
- In the heart of The Burren